Short Term Insurance
Get Peace of Mind Right Now with Short Term Medical InsuranceYou missed open enrollment, but that doesn't mean you have to do without health insurance until next fall. Short-term health insurance can be a good choice if you are:
- Transitioning between jobs
- Waiting for the next enrollment period
- Waiting for employee benefits
- Not yet eligible for Medicare coverage
Short-term health insurance can help you to:
- Find options that are more affordable than the least expensive Obamacare plans.
- Get coverage as soon as tomorrow.
- Choose the length of the plan, from 30 days up to 1 year. (Plan details vary by carrier.)
- Be protected in the event of an unexpected illness or injury.
- Ensure you have coverage until the next open enrollment period, which starts November 15.
Find out more about short-term health insurance options call Heavin & Associates today at 361-852-8005